Top 10 Most Influential Mommy Bloggers
Mother's Day is this Sunday and to celebrate, we have generated this list including the most influential mommy bloggers on Twitter. The rankings are generated using Klout scores and Twitter followers. These scores were pulled on May 4, 2011. This list was pulled using Cision's media database.
1. Jenny Lawson - @thebloggess - Good Mom/Bad Mom - 77 - 103,911 followers
2. Amy Lupold Bair - @ResourcefulMom - Resourceful Mommy - 77 - 27,206 followers
3. Jill Smokler - @scarymommy - Scary Mommy - 73 - 104,806 followers
4. Leah Segedie - @bookieboo - Mamavation - 72 - 13,277 followers
5. Janice Croze & Susan Carraretto - @5minutesformom - 5 Minutes for Mom - 71 - 16,769 followers
6. Heather Armstrong - @dooce - Dooce - 68 - 1,558,192 followers
7. Angela Roy - @MommyPR - Mommy PR - 68 - 25,261 followers
8. Stacie Haight Connerty - @StacieinAtlanta - The Divine Miss Mommy - 67 - 50,415 followers
9. Stacey DeBroff - @momcentral - The DeBroff Debrief - 67 - 23,349 followers
10. Tanis Miller - @redneckmommy - Attack of the Redneck Mommy - 67 - 13,685 followers
Only North America-based bloggers at blogs generating UVPM over 5,000 are considered. In addition, tied Klout scores are broken by number of Twitter followers.